Occasionally, going out to the gym is simply a drag. Wouldn’t it be great to have a home exercise space to exercise in any time you wanted? For many of us, this isn’t possible caused by space restrictions and budgeting issues. However, with only a pull-up bar and a doorway, it’s simple to improve some groups of muscles without sacrificing an excessive amount precious space in your home or money from your paycheck!
The Maximiza Pull-up Bar lets you add strength and tone your upper body muscles using your own weight as resistance while taking up minimum space. Let’s take a look at what this bar can do for you.
Features of the Maximiza Pull-Up Bar
If you’re keen to strengthen and tone your back, shoulders, arms, and abs but don’t have space for a bulky piece of gear to target each muscle group, this pull-up bar is for you. It fits securely in door frames between 26 and 39 inches and provides the versatility of a home gym while taking up no space at all. Its best features are:
• Designed for strength and safety: the chrome steel bar and door mounts will hold up to 300 lbs.
• The non-slip foam grips minimize hand fatigue and ensure comfort.
• The three different door mount kits mean it has the flexibility to suit your home, height and exercise goals.
• It can be used for a wide variety of exercises including pull-ups, chin-ups, crunches, sit-ups, and hanging leg raises.
• A satisfaction guarantee allows you to return it, no questions asked, for a full refund.
Is the Maxmiza Pull-Up Bar Worth Buying?
Customer satisfaction for this product is extremely high. The compact convenience, comfortable use, and sturdy construction make it a very attractive piece of home fitness equipment.
• The bar is easy to set up and take down. You can easily change the various height levels for different exercises.
• The non-slip grips are wide and allow you to change hand-span to vary activities.
• The brackets and bar, when fitted correctly, are robust and sturdy. Users have reported report total confidence in its ability to hold their weight.
• You can leave it installed at the doorway, and it won’t get in the way of your life. You’re much more likely to workout if you don’t have to unpack it and attach it every time. With this bar, you can now do a few reps before breakfast, while you wait for the water to boil, or on your way to bed.
If you have narrow doorways in your home, the bar might not fit. Do some measurements before you hit buy. If your doorway is between 26 and 39 inches, you’ll be okay.
The Maximiza Pull-up Bar will nestle unobtrusively in a door until you’re ready for your workout. You’ll find it easy to strengthen and tone your upper body and abs without leaving your home with this safe, sturdy, and durable bar.
Maximiza Pull Up Bar – Doorway Pullup Bar / Chinup Bar with 3 Sets of Screw-in Door-Mounts
BUILD UPPERBODY STRENGTH - Tone and strengthen your back, arms, shoulders and abs muscles for the perfect upperbody workout
SAFE and SECURE DOOR MOUNTS - Heavy-duty chrome steel pull-up bar and door mounts provide great support and safety - Holds up to 300 lbs (136kg) when properly mounted using supplied screw-in door brackets (comes with 2 sets of heavy-duty and 1 set of medium-duty door mounts) Note: Always use the provided screw-in door mounts
VERSATILE USES - Use for many exercises including pullups, chin-ups, hanging leg raises, situps and crunches (Note: Not to be used for other gymnastic moves or as a children's plaything)