Yoga Burn Review
Yoga has taken the world by storm. More and more people than ever are beginning to do yoga to attain health, fitness and in many cases peace of mind with it. There are many different kinds of yoga, and it can be too much to handle figuring out what type to do. Here we will do a review of Yoga Burn by Zoe Bray Cotton.
Yoga Burn Zoe Bray Cotton reviews
Yoga Burn was created by a professional yoga instructor, Zoe Bray. She released this course just for women who were trying to lose weight. Running, CrossFit and other sports may be too strenuous for many women.
Yoga, however, is low impact and a smooth form of exercise that one can follow at their pace. Zoe’s Yoga Burn is perfect for women who want to lose weight without gasping at the gym.
There are 3 phases to Yoga burn, and each step has 3 different workouts. That’s a total of 9 videos. Each video is 15 minutes long, but you’ll be watching the same video thrice on a loop. So, each yoga session is 45 minutes long.
In fact, you’ll only need to do these workouts thrice a week. They’re that effective. Now let’s see if you should invest in Yoga Burn.
The Good Points:
1) Yoga Burn uses poses that are not stressful or difficult to execute. When a yoga class is tiring or draining, it causes the body to release cortisol which is a stress hormone. This will indirectly lead to weight gain which is what you’re trying to avoid. Yoga Burn is relaxing and efficient at the same time. Less is more here.
2) This is a yoga course targeted at women. It is more accurate and better suited to a woman’s needs. Weight loss for men and women are different. While the concepts and principles of weight loss don’t change, the difference in male and female physiologies require different approaches.
3) The program is very well laid out and consists of 3 phases. Most yoga DVDs just assume that you can do it all and don’t guide you step-by-step. Yoga Burn will start you off on phase 1 which is the ‘Foundational flow’ phase. This will give you a good grasp of the basic yoga poses.
Later on, you will move to phase 2 which is the ‘Transitional flow’ phase. Here you’ll learn how to go from one pose to another in a smooth manner. It’s all about precision and technique. In phase 3, you’ll be boosting your metabolism with the ‘Mastery flow phase’… and this will accelerate your weight loss.
4) You get 2 months to try out Yoga Burn. If you’re not satisfied with this course, you have 60 days to get your money back. The money-back guarantee makes this a risk free purchase.
5) You also get 2 bonuses with the primary product – Follow along audio classes & the ‘Tranquility Flow’ sequence.
6) The workouts are simple and not time-consuming. The videos are easy to follow, and you’ll get the hang of it in no time.
The Bad Points:
1) Yoga alone will not help you to lose weight. You’ll also need a good diet plan and be at a daily caloric deficit. So, you’ll need to eat mindfully and do the yoga to see positive results.
2) Yoga Burn is a lot more affordable than most yoga classes. The reason for this is that it’s a digital product that has no shipping fee. The disadvantage? You need a computer and an internet connection to access the program. Not a deal breaker… but still, something you should be aware of.
Should You Get It?
If you’re a woman who is trying to shed the excess pounds and you’re into yoga, this program is made just for you.
This is a 12-week course, and it’s long enough to get you toned, lithe and fabulous. The course itself is concrete and targeted towards weight loss and better for losing weight than most generic yoga classes.
Yoga Burn is ideal for beginners, and since Zoe is a certified yoga instructor, you’re in safe hands. Give Yoga Burn a try. You will not regret it.